- I got up at 5am to take my son to a golf tournament. That got cancelled due to rain, and they brought him back at 6. Then I got up at 7am to take him to school. Now I’m up to pick him up, from school. I want some recognition for being a responsible adult, dammit.
- I thought doing body pump today would help the sore muscles, after running the marathon yesterday. Ow! Dumb hyphen ass.
- In my obsession to complete a marathon without leg cramps, and in under four hours, I’ve signed up for the Cowbell Marathon in October. Not an insanity-type obsession, just a normal gotta-keep-trying kind of thing.
- These leg cramps don’t happen when I train. I got some tips at the gym today on working the muscles more.
- I’m letting the kid take me to see Captain America today.
- I hold my breath when I squeeze/tie the trash bag. One of these days I fear I’ll pass out into a pile of garbage.
And I forgot about them. I just tore them off, and now my nipples are on fire!
I am absolutely wound and excited for this tomorrow morning!
Up at 4 am, to be herded into a corral by 6:40.
See ya. Early!!
I got my last run in today, before Sunday’s Go marathon. Did eight miles at a nine minute pace. Some days ya just don’t have it. But now I have fear and doubt for Sunday.
I just want to finish in less than four hours.
Today’s my last day off. I’m taking my youngest golfing. Again. It’s only 46 degrees. But sunny. And it’s NOT work!!
Pranks should be funny, not mean or hurtful or relationship-destroying! Humor is subjective, ya know!?!
Did y’all know there’s a rather intense sex scene near the end of the 300 movie?! I found out when I was chaperoning teenagers last week. Cringe.
Yeah, that’s right. Someone trusted me with their kid. Like I’m a responsible adult, or something.
I cannot believe that we can lose an airplane in this day and age. The whole story is just…fascinating.
I’m giving a presentation to a billionaire next week. What the hell can he possibly learn from me? Reminders of youth maybe.
Kolby killed me at golf today. He’s fourteen now, and already taller than me. Rematch tomorrow. Pride already on life-support…