- My high-school senior is winding down the year with the important things this week. Like trips to the zoo, and a full day at Six Flags tomorrow. I’m tempted to join in.
- My 14-year old freshman had his first high school golf invitational yesterday, and shot 88 for 18 holes. He finished fourth overall.
- I had two associates quit Saturday. I have another on life-support, and I might just terminate her today and get it over with. It’s been fun week of work!
- But I have a co-worker at another location that’s always willing to drink with me. I’m leaving early today just for frozen margaritas.
- I want to go to CHSH, but again, cannot make it. Kiss each other for me. Often.
Welp, my 17-year old won’t pose with the mall bunny.
So I got a balloon instead. And it’s not creepy at all. Nope.
- I got up at 5am to take my son to a golf tournament. That got cancelled due to rain, and they brought him back at 6. Then I got up at 7am to take him to school. Now I’m up to pick him up, from school. I want some recognition for being a responsible adult, dammit.
- I thought doing body pump today would help the sore muscles, after running the marathon yesterday. Ow! Dumb hyphen ass.
- In my obsession to complete a marathon without leg cramps, and in under four hours, I’ve signed up for the Cowbell Marathon in October. Not an insanity-type obsession, just a normal gotta-keep-trying kind of thing.
- These leg cramps don’t happen when I train. I got some tips at the gym today on working the muscles more.
- I’m letting the kid take me to see Captain America today.
- I hold my breath when I squeeze/tie the trash bag. One of these days I fear I’ll pass out into a pile of garbage.
And I forgot about them. I just tore them off, and now my nipples are on fire!
I am absolutely wound and excited for this tomorrow morning!
Up at 4 am, to be herded into a corral by 6:40.
See ya. Early!!
I got my last run in today, before Sunday’s Go marathon. Did eight miles at a nine minute pace. Some days ya just don’t have it. But now I have fear and doubt for Sunday.
I just want to finish in less than four hours.
Today’s my last day off. I’m taking my youngest golfing. Again. It’s only 46 degrees. But sunny. And it’s NOT work!!
Pranks should be funny, not mean or hurtful or relationship-destroying! Humor is subjective, ya know!?!